SVP, Client Facing Technology
- Phoenix, AZ
Marsh Digital is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Phoenix office:
SVP- Client Facing Technology
What can you expect?
You will lead end-to-end technical product and platform specs (ideation, requirements, development, execution, launch) ownership for Marsh Core Platform (business and client-facing). You will partner with senior leadership to create and deliver on technology solutions that will differentiate Marsh in the marketplace.
What is in it for you?
You will be part of a hard-working, fast-moving team, that is recognized for driving innovation in the insurance industry and have fun while doing it!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Product vision and techno-functional requirements, leading to solution architecture and specifications
- Partnering with architecture, engineering, business teams, marketing, servicing/ops and governance teams
- Helming creation and harvesting of data and analytics to drive digital and client engagement
- Managing program/project teams and performance SLAs
- Immersing in ongoing and emerging trends - business and technology
- Driving programs/solutions leveraging emerging technologies in Marsh-specific client engagement/servicing domains
- Championing change and change management
- Participating in tech/arch road-mapping, estimating, solutioning and bullet-proofing
- Creating industry thought leadership with dedicated focus on propagating new ideas, models (business/technology) and solution trajectories for the global insurance/brokerage industry segment
We would like you to have:
- 12+ years of deep experience-mix in software engineering, consulting, leadership and innovation
- At least 8+ years embedded in the Insurance industry (innovation, product dev and architecture)
- Ability to lead cross functional teams,
- Interaction fluency with C - Suite, and/or, been a C-suite executive in the insurance sector
- Expertise in strategic product dev based on business case-based ideation
- Experience with Agile, SAFe, Scrum etc.
- Expertise in digital (web interactive, mobile) and data/analytics domains (AI/ML/Big Data/Data-Viz)
- Product Management fundamentals
What makes you ideal for the role- but is not required:
- MBA in Business Strategy
- Proven innovation and lean startup expertise
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to have fun at work
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top