Surety Manager - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Minneapolis, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
Career Opportunity: SURETY MANAGER
SURETY MANAGER - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Brooklyn Park, MN
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Brooklyn Park, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are currently seeking an individual to lead our Surety team. The Surety Manager will provide leadership and supervision to the service and support operations within the department. Responsibilities also include attracting, developing and retaining quality employees and ensuring the processes, procedures, training and allocation of resources are available and provided to all department employees. The Surety Manger will also execute departmental objectives in alignment with overall business strategies and objectives of March and McLennan Agency.
Responsibilities also include servicing, marketing and placement of new and renewal business; support the promotion and branding of surety; and act as an advisor and consultant to producers.
Success in this role requires:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or minimum of 7 years' insurance industry experience including strong knowledge of surety industry required.
- Previous management and agency experience preferred.
- Must be detailed with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and high sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; public speaking is required.
- Prior success and experience in managing change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain positive working relationships with management and peers.
- CIC, CPCU or equivalent preferred.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than
just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top