Surety Assistant (1748CRIC)
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Richmond, VA
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Provides technical assistance to the Surety Bonding team, its clients and prospects.
• Fields and responds to incoming calls and assists with the managing of accounts in accordance with agency standards and workflows.
• Assists with the preparation and execution of bonds (bids, performance & payment, license, court, misc. bonds), including collecting data, completing necessary forms and typing correspondence.
• Updates file documentation and correspondence in document management system.
• Processes general agreement of indemnities.
• Maintains power of attorney filings including supply thereof and supply of bond numbers.
• Invoices clients according to agency standards and workflows.
• Performs other administrative/clerical duties as needed such as filing, making copies and overnight mailing.
• Maintains and builds strong relationships with clients and carriers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top