Strategic Solutions Group Director
The Director role exists to create growth opportunities for all MMC Operating Companies, and to help strengthen existing key client relationships through the successful execution and management of assigned MMC Advantage Strategic Growth Strategies. Specifically, leveraging the resources and relationships across MMC to identify emerging client and prospect issues/challenges and facilitate solutions; connecting the right people within our Operating Companies to develop best-in-class solutions; and drive measurable solutions into the market through focused strategic sales efforts.
- Work closely with OpCo leaders, MMC Advantage Initiative Steering Teams, Country/Regional Leadership (CCO's), MMC Advantage Leaders and client facing colleagues to create growth opportunities for all MMC Operating Companies, and to help strengthen existing key client relationships
- Directly support established Health Care and Insurer MMC Advantage Initiatives
- Drive implementation and adoption of MMC Advantage key enablement strategies across assigned geographies including:
- Raising the level of "collaboration" dialogue and action across the firm through regional application/customization of the MMC advantage communication strategy
- Driving adoption of the core MMC Advantage Framework
- Fair Reward System
- Support/Refine/launch multiplier strategies
- Advantage Leaders
- Cross OpCo products/offerings/Market strategies
- Cross OpCo Knowledge sharing (Case samples, solutions, resources)
- Geography alignment (CCO's)
- Coach/Enable and guide MMC Advantage Initiative Steering Committees, OpCo Leaders, CCO's and client facing colleagues on cross OpCo target/client pursuit/development strategies.
- Working with Initiative Steering Committees, country/regional leader and client facing colleagues develop/identify opportunities to integrate OpCo products, services and resources to support cross OpCo growth (addressing Industry, geography and government issues/challenges).
- Guide and manage the full implementation of approved growth strategies and see change through to measurable business outcomes, providing required data to support management in the measurement of growth.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top