Strategic Initiatives Associate/Representative - Consulting, Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC.
As a member of the Strategic Initiatives Division the Strategic Initiatives Associate/Representative would provide cross functional support of Trion services related to Wellbeing, Prescription Drug Coalition, MMA Stop Loss Center of Excellence, Data Analytics, Marketing and Compliance.
This role would provide exposure to various key Employee Health & Benefits strategic offerings across Trion and MMA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- As assigned by the Strategic Initiatives Division Help identify/investigate potential value added services Trion/MMA may want to consider as part of standard scope of services;
- Help investigate market trends and market reaction at a practice level from key stakeholders (example Kymirah approval impacting PBMs, TPAs, Stop Loss Market, etc.)
- Help promote and own ThinkHR relationship;
- Help coordinate internal parties and provide content as appropriate for Trion Rx's Quarterly Newsletter;
- Help own vendor RFI update process across various select lines of coverage;
- Help support quality review process across all departments within the Strategic Initiatives Division;
- Help develop and provide support of marketing materials to help promote Trion and support Account Management teams including State of the Market and other planned deliverables;
- Provide ad-hoc support as needed to functional subject matter experts within the Strategic Initiatives Division.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Insurance Management, Health Policy, Labor Studies or related field preferred;
- Experience in the Benefits Brokerage/Consulting/Insurance industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent troubleshooting, decision making and problem solving skills;
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and process
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines;
- Ability to follow through on and successfully execute tasks while adhering to specified quality standards;
- Must be able to effectively interact with people internal and external customers
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top