Strategic Alliances and Mergers & Acquisitions Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Head of Alliances and M&A you will contribute to the overall growth of the organization by assisting on the identification, development and execution of deals across Mercer's Career line of business. Partner with business stakeholders and coordinate the development, analysis and execution of proposed 3rd party alliances and other high value strategic transactions. You will identify and manage key strategic alliances across the division and work with stakeholders to vet opportunities against strategic objectives. Work with cross functional teams including, strategy, corporate development, finance, and legal, you will review early stage M&A opportunities, assess and track the development of deals throughout their life cycle.
As the Strategic Alliances and Mergers & Acquisitions Business Development Manager you will assist on the development and execution of strategic opportunities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Analyze and execute high value strategic relationships with third-party organizations for the Career business.
- Identify and develop partner and acquisition opportunities
- Initiate and progress opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with management of third-parties and target companies
- Market identification and tracking of key company's across the Talent Value Chain
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Partner with and assist the Head of the Alliances and M&A in advancing key opportunity throughout the process
- Assist and lead process, negotiation and execution of opportunities through early stages of their life cycle
- Develop business cases for strategic fit
- Present opportunities for approval to Head of Alliances and M&A
- Track and report ongoing performance versus business case KPIs
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top