Staff Accountant I
Join Marsh & McLennan as a Staff Accountant Iand work for a global, industry leading companythat provides opportunity for growth. As a Staff Accountant I, you will be providing accounting support to several different operating companies within Marsh & McLennan and around the world. Duties may be performed in various groups within the department including:
- Preparing journal entries, payments, and billing
- Analyzing and maintaining the general ledger accounts and/or client insured records.
- Creating and analyzing various accounting reports
- Ensuring timely and accurate monthly and quarterly close
- Communicating with internal clients and teamto ensure proper work flow
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or 2 year degree with relevant experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Ability to effectively communication with internal and external clients
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Oracle and Essbase knowledge preferred
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top