Staff Accountant I
We are currently seeking motivatedStaff Accountants to joinour team. This is a great opportunity to become a part of an industry leading, global company. As a Staff Accountant you will be responsible for the ongoing client processes for our small-market operations.
- Assist with maintenance of open items and meeting notes.
- Configure client account data in applicable operating system(s)
- Execute test plans for client configuration with guidance from other Client Service Analysts and in conjunction with off shore team.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years' health & benefits experience preferred
- 2 years experience in data analysis or development of technical specifications, management of HRIS systems, or Benefits Administration preferred
Knowledge and skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact
- Excellent customer service
- Strong problem solving, organization and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to influence others without formal authority
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity . Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top