Sr. Workforce Strategy Consultant - Principal
Data and advanced analytics are bringing big opportunities to HR consulting. Organizations that can harness, analyze, and interpret larger amounts of data about their employees faster are able to gain a competitive advantage on one of their most valuable assets: their people.
The Workforce Strategy and Analytics Practice at Mercer is at the forefront of rapid advances in the field of Workforce Sciences. We help our clients unlock insights about their workforce dynamics by applying both qualitative and advanced quantitative analyses to internal and external business environments. We help our clients tap into the full potential of their data, empowering them to make evidenced-based decisions on future workforce investment.
Examples of client issues that we address are:
- Identifying and prioritizing workforce investments and actions, to maximize employee engagement, productivity, and ROI
- Identifying, measuring, and meeting future workforce needs
- Accelerating the sourcing and development of critical talent
- Identifying interventions that will reduce unwanted turnover that is harmful to business performance
- Achieving pay equity
- Developing the road map to sustainably build a more diverse and inclusive workforce
Candidates with more advanced work experience and/or education will be considered for more senior roles.
To fulfill this role, a Workforce Strategy Consultant will:
- Act as the engagement lead on projects serving as a liaison between client contact(s) and project teams on critical client issues; lead clients in resolving business and human capital issues in a data-driven way.
- Serve as an expert advisor and lead in workforce analytics projects, and proposal development, working either independently or collaboratively with colleagues to brainstorm and design complex analyses required to address client's workforce and business problems
- Independently direct the development customized client reports, designing and developing compelling exhibits for clients to deliver insights with lasting impact, either by drawing upon existing templates or by building new visualizations.
- Critically reviews or performs advanced statistical analysis, including regression modeling and additional statistical tests using R, Python, and/or SAS.
- Directly and indirectly manage mid-level staff including delegating, overseeing activities from data analysis pipelines assigned to teams on larger client projects.
- Contribute to team operations or intellectual capital development, such as developing re-usable marketing materials, or publishing articles/papers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top