Sr. ServiceNow Engagement Manager
- Dallas, TX
Senior ServiceNow Engagement Manager
Mercer Digital is looking for a highly-experienced Sr. Engagement Manager who has experience delivering large IT transformation projects to enterprise customers to join our rapidly growing consulting team.
As a Sr. ServiceNow Engagement Manager, you will be highly visible to our customers and prospects. You will collaborate with sales and professional services team members, and you will be responsible for all aspects of project and solution delivery including scoping, project planning, ensuring client satisfaction, workshop hosting, and achievement of required business outcomes and deliverables.
You will use your exceptional project management skills to execute the successful delivery of large, complex ServiceNow projects for enterprise customers, often handling multiple engagements at a time- all while keeping our customer satisfaction rating at one of the highest levels in the ServiceNow ecosystem.
Additionally, you will...
Be a go-to authority for internal team members. We're a highly cross-functional organization, so you'll be working closely with project management, junior and senior consultants, and management.
Establish customer requirements and drive continuous improvement of user experience, implementation methodology, and service offerings based on client experiences while guiding team members and performing implementation tasks when needed.
Define future processes through workshop delivery and data collection.
Provide details about dependencies, key integration points, and building of the roadmap for the HR solution while extending the solution across multiple Lines of Business and various groups within the client organization.
Provide a clear business vision, and best practice recommendations around implementation choices, system design, integrations, and system enhancements.
- Assisting with client project documentation creation for implementations.
- Management and organization of meetings,project stand up, follow ups with clients.
- Attend, complete, and pass ServiceNow Implementation Boot Camp.
- Attend and complete ServiceNow HR Administrator Training.
- Attend, complete, and pass ServiceNow HR Implementation Training and Certification (CIS-HR).
- Assisting team with project guidance, coaching, and assistance.
- Provide feedback and guidance around Agile Methodologies based on current experience.
You will also contribute to the growth of our company by helping to build out collateral, improve existing methodologies, conduct internal training, and develop best practice improvements.
- You are fully capable of leading large, transformative engagements ($1 million+ projects)
- You have deep experience in shepherding project teams through a proven methodology to successful delivery of solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- You have 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow and are ITIL and/or Scrum master certified.
- You are independent, proactive, high energy and are a team player.
- You have demonstrable delivery experience with project financial management and high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer and relationship focused, process driven, metric focused, results oriented, organized and self-directed
- Ability to build & manage customer relationships at the executive level
- Crisis & conflict management skills
- Strong cultural sensitivity as works across multiple geographies
- "Can-do" attitude - ability to work quickly under deadlines to meet client needs
- Must be team-oriented
- Skilled in Microsoft suite of services
- Preferred: PMP certification, ServiceNow Sys Admin certification
Back to top