Sr. H&B Consulting Analyst
Mercer has a full-time opportunity where you can be a dedicated resource to a global client that has their U.S. operations in west Michigan. You will become an integral part of their Benefits team, and engage in various projects in the delivery of their Total Rewards strategy and day-to-day benefits administration.
- Supports key client initiatives, leading cross-functional projects and implementations.
- Responsible for vendor management and lead contact on key programs (i.e. medical, pharmacy)
- Successful candidate will be a critical thinker, experience with leading projects and implementations, collaborating on cross-functional projects and providing excellent service across the organization.
- Excellent level of benefits & compliance management, including working knowledge of self-funded plans, applicable HR & Benefits terminology, laws, regulations, and application (i.e., COBRA, DOL, HIPAA, PHI, FMLA, EEOC, ACA, etc.).
- Proven project management experience, managing several stakeholders, key deliverables and objectives
- Ability to multi-task, adapt & positively react in a fast-paced environment amongst competing priorities all while upholding excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively, clearly and concisely with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office, with a strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field (or equivalent experience).
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top