Sr. Financial Analyst
In collaboration with management, provides financial support to one or two Global Shared Services functions in alignment with the Global Finance Business Partner and/or Regional Finance Business Partner. Based upon direction from the Financial Manager and/or Global/Regional Business Partner is responsible for budgeting, forecasting, analytical analysis and reporting. This position requires a basic understanding of financial budgeting and financial systems.
- Partner with manager to define and deliver standard expense reporting and allocation templates. Manage, organize and coordinate the collection of financial data from financial systems and team members. Create and deliver reports to management on a regular and ad hoc basis. Analyze reported data and consolidation within Corporate FP&A. Deliver a standardized format and process to internally settle the buy/sell of services.
- Partners with managers and peers to prepare budgets, allocations, forecasts, monthly variance reports and other expense analysis on Corporate FP&A Global Shared Services budgets.
- Partner with manager and peers to track and analyze the cash, p&l and resource data for Corporate FP&A Global Shared Services functions.
- Manage and deliver special projects such as standardization of iProcurement implementations, capital (capex) expenditure tracking and project spending analysis on a regional and/or global basis.
- Special Projects - as requested by the Global Finance Director - Corp FP&A, Global/Regional Finance Business Partner and/or Finance Manager
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top