Sr. Commercial Account Manager - Large Group (17332CMMA)
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Greenville, SC
Sr. Commercial Account Manager, Large Group
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Reviews renewal accounts for upgrade, remarketing, and cross-sell opportunities. Makes professional recommendations to clients and document files. Collects renewal data on accounts and handles other renewal activity in coordination with producers. Has primary responsibility for adhering to renewal timeline per procedure. Orders renewals and checks policies according to agency guidelines. Investigates non-renewals.
• Checks new policies for accuracy.
• Order endorsements as needed. Check all for accuracy.
• Processes ID cards, certificates, binders, billing, non-premium bearing endorsements.
• Provides technical support to producers to benefit clients and to reach agency's strategic business goals.
• Prepares billing as necessary. Uses company direct-bill programs as appropriate. When necessary, prepares check request to remit client payments to insurance companies or brokerages on direct-bill policies.
• Determines reasons for requests for cancellations, acts to save accounts. Notifies producer as appropriate.
• Provides support and coverage for other team members and associates as necessary.
• Informs clients of policy changes, exclusions of coverage and insurance coverage needs. Explains coverages and exclusions to clients. Uses every service contact as opportunity to review and market appropriate coverage.
• Generates documents and produces correspondence to satisfy client service requests or to provide automated information, as needed by client.
• Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals, using computerized system and approved formats, as needed.
• Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims. Facilitates prompt response from company staff and, when appropriate, follows up on claims status to keep insureds informed and to work toward settlement of claims.
• Maintains orderly electronic files and information, following agency standards.
• Enters direct-bill pre-cancellation notice activity and sends form letter.
• Adheres to agency credit, collection, and remittance policy in regard to agency-billed commercial lines credit clients and direct-bill payments to agency.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top