Sr. Client Services Pension Manager
The role of the Sr Client Services Pension Manager is to lead a team responsible for pension administration services for Mercer's clients. This role would also include participation in the sales, implementation process as well as helping lead firm wide initiatives.
Manages two or more employees as direct reports and a typical team size of 10 associates:.
Has full authority for people management including:
- Assigning, directing, and evaluating work
- Conducting performance evaluations and career development discussions
- Approving salary and bonus actions
- Ensuring appropriate orientation and on-going education/training
Drives the principles of the workforce management tool:
- Drives adherence to the methodology and the use of tools including analytical reports within team
- Drive discipline and ensure key concepts are understood.
- Achieve ongoing improvement in productivity, utilization and quality measures across team, identifying latent capacity and refocusing to achieve greater efficiency
- Utilize the methodology to optimize capacity utilization to drive efficiencies
- Responsible for overall outsourcing client relationships on behalf of Mercer
- Manages escalated client issues working in tandem with the appropriate Relationship manager.
- Assist with the management of the Client Scorecard.
Sales and Marketing
- Participate in sales process for prospective clients.
- Provide specific functional and technical expertise to help develop presentation materials and pricing to prospects.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top