Sr Admin Assistant
The purpose of this position is to provide senior executives with administrative support. The Executive Assistant will support the senior executives by providing an in-depth knowledge of administrative procedures and tools required, will possess a basic understanding of the business service area, clients, key terms and service offerings. They will act as a central contact person and may communicate on behalf of executive level manager. This position handles more complex projects with little or no assistance.
- Arranges and coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements and logistics, including potentially international visa and immigration matters.
- Coordinates, manages and maintains calendar.
- Schedules executive level conference calls, videoconference meetings, in-person, and on-site/off-site meetings.
- Monitors and maintains department supplies and facilitates equipment maintenance.
- Performs clerical tasks and provides support to the unit, including but not limited to, filing, copying, faxing and word processing.
- Prepares reports and correspondence by taking minutes and distributing as appropriate.
- Prepares outgoing mail and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares expense accounts, reports, and/or financial data.
- Answers routine inquiries from internal and external customers, relaying messages as appropriate.
- Communicates written and verbal responses on behalf of the senior executive.
- Provides technical assistance during conference calls, presentations, projections, audiovisual presentations, etc.
- Acts as a liaison between the external or internal executives, managers, and consultants.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and provides findings to appropriate individual.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top