Specialist - Service Desk Technical Support Analyst
- Louisville, KY
Mercer has an exciting opportunity for a Specialist - Service Desk Technical Support Analyst. This role is critical to the success of the Service Desk and offers excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Provide Service Desk Support by; supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware/software problems.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot hardware/software according to company standards; reconfigure existing systems and/or perform system upgrades as required.
- Log all issues with appropriate documentation as requested by Level II and III support teams.
- Route calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps.
- Monitor and escalates issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted.
- Operates in a specified role within Global Service Desk (Training, Knowledge Base, Deskside, Process, Ticket reviews, Team Leader cover).
- Onboarding new hire accounts and access
- Training new hires in a classroom style environment
- Mentors, coaches, and supports service desk analysts
• Maintain the Knowledgebase catalogue of articles by validating existing knowledge and adding/updating articles based on new products, services, and procedures in the organization
• Regularly participate in project calls and represents the Global Service Desk
• 2+ years of experience (preferably in call center environment)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently and maintain multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Experience using a ticketing system
Back to top