Specialist - Onsite Technical Support
Customer Support Technical Specialist with over 10 years of experience in IT Industry. Has extensive experience in resolving hardware and software issues, supporting & troubleshooting for Windows, PC's and Mac's. Able to manage 20-30 tickets per day with turnaround time of 30-40 minutes each. Has good knowledge of Active Directory & Microsoft Office applications. Expert in checking the error codes and logs to investigate the root cause of issue and quickly provide resolution within timely manner. Possesses excellent communication skills with a Customer service background Located in the Phoenix area and available within 24-48 hours of prior notice before an in-person interview.
• Over 10 years in the IT support field
• Problem solver with ability to work independently
• SKILLED in: inter-personal communication, particularly in the presentation of complex, technical ideas to a non-technical audience; oral and written communication skills; problem identification and problem solving skills; development and maintenance of effective working relationships; organizational skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Skilled at maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and adherence to service level agreements. Strong problem solving skills. Detail oriented with organizational skills. Skilled in effective judgment for prioritization and time allocation. I have experience in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• ABILITIES to: apply management principles and practices; multi-task; maintain client confidentiality; work independently and to adapt to changing circumstances; meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously with great efficiency and attention to detail; create and maintain schedules according to workload and assignments. I am able to make executive level decisions on behalf of a company. I coach, mentor, and groom my team for performance and stress safety in the workplace.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- BS - Computer Science or equivalent
- MCSA - Windows 10, Preferred but not required.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Actuarial Associate, Mercer
Jolina manages projects for Mercer’s pension plan clients—preparing instructions for teammates, reviewing deliverables, and answering questions throughout the process.
Back to top