Specialist - IT Product Analyst
- Assist Enterprise Performance Management delivery teams in new projects and implementations
- Maintain & support Planning, Essbase, Reporting applications, including system security, data processing issues, Smart view queries & SOX audit compliance
- Support consolidation, budgeting and forecasting processes, and work closely with controller ship and FP&A finance teams to ensure timely budget/forecast submission & reporting.
- Work closely with Operations team to identify system problems and provide solutions to minimize system outages.
- Maintain metadata changes and mapping tables between all financial systems as needed and communicate changes to users and management
- Build Company standard reports using FR & Smart view.
- Update standardized support process documents in line with enhancements/changes made to Reporting, Essbase & Planning.
- Take responsibility and ownership for query/problem/issue resolution, process improvement and fixing the root cause of problems in the application support processes
- Meet performance objectives relating to turnaround times on problem resolution
- Assist when necessary with other support teams
- Identify problem areas in regards to processes and work with the team to generate solutions and escalate to management as appropriate
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supporting performance management applications in multinational companies.
- Experience with financial close process and financial statements
- Experience with budgeting & forecasting processes
- Experience with enterprise performance applications such as Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Financial Reports, and Business Rules
- Experience with Hyperion Smart View.
- Strong Experience in supporting FP&A and Controllership processes.
- Very strong English language skills
- Very good communications skills
- Strong knowledge in software development life cycle and agile methodologies
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top