Small Business Solutions Associate Consultant
Working in partnership with a Consultant for MMA's Small Business Solutions practice, you will provide support and solutions to clients comprised of employee groups ranging from 10 to 100 employees. You will serve a critical role in contributing to clients' benefit strategies through a team based approach.
- Act as partner to Consultant in responding to client inquiries and needs during the RFP/sale and post-sale cycle, including but not limited to;
- Coordinate, develop and execute project plans, renewal and implementation processes
- Manage the RFP process (Request for Proposal)
- Benchmark survey data for client plans, summarize and validate reviewed information.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Demonstrate understanding negotiable elements of underwriting calculations for all lines of coverage. Utilize peer group and/or management review in this process
- Managing client data in our system of record
- Become well-versed in all of MMA's practices in order to articulate our services and value proposition to prospective clients & recruits
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top