ServiceNow Lead Technical Consultant (local or remote)
ServiceNow Lead Technical Consultant (local or remote)
Mercer Digital is seeking an experienced lead-level ServiceNow technical consultant to join our fast-growing professional services practice.The primary role for this position is the delivery of current services for our customers, as well as enhancing and growing service delivery capabilities within our company.The Lead Technical Consultant will lead junior consultants and handle defect resolution.
The Lead Technical Consultant holds technical responsibility for applications across the delivery of ServiceNow engagements. This includes control of technicalscope, adherence to scope, and implementation in-line with best practice across all engagements.
- Lead junior Technical Consultants
- Delivery of consulting services to install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow
- Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and software development
- Manage resolution of defects
- Prepare technical documentation as specified in customer contracts and as internally required
- Support sales of software and services through demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and customer presentations
- Deliver projects on customer premise or remotely as required (most engagements are remote)
- Provide value-based assessments and workshops to help the customer maximize business results from ServiceNow software
- Manage work of offshore resources
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' experience implementing ServiceNow products in a consultative role
- ServiceNow experience with HR Service Delivery (HRSD) required
- Certifications in ServiceNow System Administrator, Application Developer, and/or Human Resources highly preferred
- Experience in multiple application architectures and supporting technologies
- Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge
- Thorough knowledge and/or experience with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as IP Addressing, Firewalls, ports
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Excellent communications skills required - verbally with all levels of customer IT and business management as well as written with technical assessments and project related reports
- Consultative skills for software service delivery to lead customers to improve their processes and organizational models
Who We Are:
Mercer Digital is a certified ServiceNow implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world's largest HR consulting company. We are looking for individuals with vast project experience who can develop our team, satisfy customers, and push our company to implement more effective ways of deploying ServiceNow and Workday. Our growth plan for the company is aggressive, and we need leaders in consulting now and in the next 6 months to deliver that plan, as we have been undertaking major initiatives to develop the strongest consultants and deliver at the highest quality level.
What We Offer:
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
- Matching 401k, with a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; in addition , Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy: 4-5 weeks' paid vacation, depending on grade level (determined in the interview process), paid holidays, and 10 sick days allotted, so that you do not have to take vacation days in the event you are sick
- Monthly technology allowance of $100 (net amount)
- Quarterly bonus based on utilization (target of 1800 hours)
- In addition, Mercer has TONS of other benefits including scholarships for dependents, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
See Inside the Office of Marsh & McLennan Companies
Marsh & McLennan Companies are four organizations—Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman—that share a purpose of helping clients meet challenges and seize opportunities. As a unique professional services firm, Marsh & McLennan Companies boasts a global network of 60,000 experts in risk strategy, helping complex organizations manage risks and make the most of their opportunities, their capital, and their people.
Back to top