ServiceNow Architect - multiple positions (local or remote)
ServiceNow Architect (local or remote)
Mercer Digital is looking to hire several Senior ServiceNow Architects. These positions are for full-time regular employment.
The Senior Architect (SA) provides technical consulting to clients, engagement managers, and the project team.The Senior Architect defines and coordinates ServiceNow application implementations and related software, hardware, and instance oversight. Standards and procedures will be established and/or communicated by the SA to establish and maintain technical service and product excellence.
- Lead ServiceNow implementations in architecture, design, development and implementation
- Lead ServiceNow development efforts and provide direct guidance to teams and customers
- Lead successful delivery of the engagement in terms of ServiceNow system functions and operations, client satisfaction andachievement of business requirements
- Establish and oversee the technical readiness and direction of application(s), (sub)system(s), and / or engagement(s)
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients
- Provide solution and technical expertise, development estimates and assumptions for new clients and engagements
- Drive continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Define and coordinate the implementation of development and testing hardware and software environments
- Stay abreast of all new ServiceNow platform developments, new releases, features and functions
- Lead intellectual property development and development of other technical tools and features to advance Mercer's competitiveness in the market
- Ensure the organizational change management process is followed
- Create and promote the ability to re-use technical work product to increase team efficiency
- Establish and/or communicate technical standards and procedures
- Work closely with the EM to utilize and support the consistent application of work product, documentation, processes, development of solutions and deliverables
- Mentor junior developers and technical analysts to achieve, maintain or exceed an acceptable standard of work
- Ensure all technical and functional work meets the necessary quality standards before it reaches a client
- Ideal candidate will have 4+ years' experience implementing ServiceNow products in a consultative role
- ServiceNow experience with HR Service Delivery (HRSD) required
Certifications in ServiceNow System Administrator, Application Developer, and/or Human Resources highly preferred
- Experience in multiple application architectures and supporting technologies
- Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge
- Thorough knowledge and/or experience with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as IP Addressing, Firewalls, ports
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Excellent communications skills required - verbally with all levels of customer IT and business management as well as written with technical assessments and project related reports
- Consultative skills for software service delivery to lead customers to improve their processes and organizational models
Location: Texas candidates preferred but open to remote US-based
Who We Are:
Mercer Digital is a certified ServiceNow implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world's largest HR consulting company. We are looking for individuals with vast project experience who can develop our team, satisfy customers, and push our company to implement more effective ways of deploying ServiceNow and Workday. Our growth plan for the company is aggressive, and we need leaders in consulting now and in the next 6 months to deliver that plan, as we have been undertaking major initiatives to develop the strongest consultants and deliver at the highest quality level.
What We Offer:
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
- Matching 401k, with a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; in addition , Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy: 4-5 weeks' paid vacation, depending on grade level (determined in the interview process), paid holidays, and 10 sick days allotted, so that you do not have to take vacation days in the event you are sick
- Monthly technology allowance of $100 (net amount)
- Quarterly bonus based on utilization (target of 1800 hours)
- In addition, Mercer has TONS of other benefits including scholarships for dependents, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top