Service Desk Team Lead
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team!
The Service Desk Team Lead in the Service Management Department of Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate oversees a Service Desk support team in their daily tasks of responding to and resolving incident and or request tickets. The primary focus is to monitor productivity of representatives and create a work environment that is exciting and enjoyable so service level goals can be achieved.
- Day to day management of 8/10 Analysts
- Ensure that the individual and team responsibilities are performed in a timely, consistent, responsive manner
- Verify the quality, accuracy and timeliness of responses and actions taken by analysts
- Provide ongoing performance feedback to team members, including the mid-year and year-end formal performance management process, as well as when progressive counseling is required. Monitor trends in individual and team performance (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Prioritize workloads and balance conflicting demands. Manage schedules to assure coverage
- Identify training requirements for team and work with regional service desk manager to develop and maintain individual training plans for team members
- Identify issues and make recommendations that will improve our procedures and collaboration with other teams
- Accurately and completely communicate issues and priorities that are discussed at the team leads meetings to their own teams
- Provide troubleshooting and referral assistance
- Work on special projects as assigned
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top