Service Desk Analyst - Weekend Shift
We are currently seekingtalented and motivatedService Desk Analysts to join our team. This is a great opportunity toutilize and enhance your technical skills while providing excellent customer service to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs.
As a Service Desk Analyst in theService ManagementDepartment of Marsh & McLennan Companies, you will be assigned as a 1 st level support analyst. The successful candidate will support users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems. They will also have the ability to workone day during the weekend while having a day off during the week.
- Provides Service Desk Support by supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems. Installs, maintains and troubleshoots hardware and software according to company standards - reconfigures existing systems and/or performs system upgrades as required
- Logs all issues with appropriate documentation as requested by Level II and III support teams
- Route calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps
- Monitor and escalate issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted
- Maintain current knowledge of support knowledge provided through training and the Knowledge Base
- Projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent is desired
- Service Desk / Call Center
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Must have a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and ability to work with all levels
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to work Saturdayor Sunday
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com .
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top