Service Desk Analyst - Bilingual French
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team!
As a Service Desk Analystat Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate, you will be assigned as a 1 st level support analyst. The successful candidate will support users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems.
- Provides Service Desk Support by supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems. Installs, maintains and troubleshoots hardware and software according to company standards - reconfigures existing systems and/or performs system upgrades as required
- Logs all issues with appropriate documentation as requested by Level II and III support teams
- Route calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps
- Monitor and escalate issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted
- Maintain current knowledge of support knowledge provided through training and the Knowledge Base
- Projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent is desired
- Service Desk / Call Center
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Must have a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and ability to work with all levels
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in English and French
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com .
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top