Service Desk Analyst - 2nd Shift
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world's leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 50,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of approximately $10 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team!
As a Service Desk Analyst in the Distributed Operations Department of Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate, you will be assigned as a 1 st level support analyst. The successful candidate will support users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems.
- Provides Service Desk Support by supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems. Installs, maintains and troubleshoots hardware and software according to company standards - reconfigures existing systems and/or performs system upgrades as required
- Logs all issues with appropriate documentation as requested by Level II and III support teams
- Route calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps
- Monitor and escalate issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted
- Maintain current knowledge of support knowledge provided through training and the Knowledge Base
- Projects as assigned
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top