Service Desk Analyst - 2nd Shift
Are you looking to grow your technical knowledge? Do you want or need your mornings off? Then apply to our Service Desk Analyst - 2nd Shift opportunity. We arecurrently seekingtalented and motivatedindividuals to join our team. Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to work for a best-in-industry company whileutilizing and enhancing yourcustomer service and technical skills.
- Provides Service Desk Support by supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems. Installs, maintains and troubleshoots hardware and software according to company standards
- Logs all issues with appropriate documentation as requested by Level II and III support teams
- Route calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps
- Monitor and escalate issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted
- Maintain current knowledge of support knowledge provided through training and the Knowledge Base
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent is desired
- Service Desk / Call Center
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Must have a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and ability to work with all levels
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work 12pm - 9pm
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com .
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top