Service Delivery Team Leader
The purpose of this job is to oversee the day-to-day management and service delivery for a suite of Mercer Marketplace 365 clients.
Service Delivery Management:
- Ownership of overall management of service delivery team. This includes ensuring timely/ thorough issue resolution and response on client requests.
- Accountable for ensuring the Consulting & Service Delivery partnership is operating efficiently and effectively for all assigned clients.
- Monitor client health via dashboards focusing on and implementing steps to address areas of client dissatisfaction or Mercer risk
- Regularly review client SLAs to ensure we are meeting client expectations; highlight areas of risk to senior leadership as needed
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Specialist (SDS) to evaluate risk and message to consulting and client when we are asked to support nonstandard processes.
- Recognize and manage risks or issues that may arise across clients to protect against further errors and omissions.
- Support operational and compliance audits.
- Responsible for disseminating information to team including multi-client issues, clean-up work/strategies, multi-client process changes and being first point of contact for questions
- Attend and participate in client calls as needed with the ability to engage in difficult or challenging conversations related to open issues, processes or changes
- Collaborate with fellow Team Leaders to ensure standardization across teams as well as identify areas for process improvement and enhancements
- Identify and engage additional resources when necessary to complete required work
- Monitor client project plans during annual enrollment
- Prepare for and facilitate weekly team meetings to discuss current a, initiatives, updates, and address questions
- Act as first point of contact for Service Delivery Specialists for questions, escalations or clarifications
- Be accessible to team for questions and support including facilitating
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with direct reports. Coach direct reports in establishing goals, career-pathing & development opportunities
- Monitor and ensure team's adherence to control objectives including , maintaining project logs and utilization of standard MM365 processes and templates
- Monitor all clients overall health and work with Service Delivery Specialists on "Get to Green" plans
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed.
- Utilize MercerPulse data to forecast workflow and to determine appropriate resourcing for activities; effectively manage any changes needed
- Review out of scope items/change orders prior to submission to business partners to ensure they are appropriate and contain complete information as well as associated fees provided by business partners for accuracy and proper notification to clients.
- Track costs for change orders to ensure they're consistent across change type/complexity.
- Lead global fix/enhancement work initiatives - ensuring Service Delivery Specialist (SDS) is updating client specific requirements, necessary changes are communicated with business partners, updates are made and appropriate testing occurred.
- Accountable for validating all required reporting (internal and external) is being completed by team and accurately reflects open issues and status. Reports include dashboards, ad-hoc requests for information from internal teams/ business partners, and client reporting such as premiums
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top