Service Delivery Specialist
The purpose of this job is to manage and support the relationship and administration of benefit plans for Mercer Marketplace 365 clients.
Client & Documentation Management:
- Accountable for and maintains all client specific documentation; including updating requirements, obtaining client sign off and storing according to Mercer standards and protocols.
- Ensures all client inquires, emails, and requests for information are replied to in a thorough and timely manner.
- Ownership of client calls/ logs or agendas associated with them. Must be familiar with and prepared to speak to all issues being tracked for assigned clients on these calls.
- Has accountability for discussions with product team on how products work, specific rules, and identifying potential modifications. Responsible for communicating all changes to business partners and client.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with extended team to meet client needs and expectations.
Issue & Task Management:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for client to report, escalate issues, and communicate on all open items.
- Effectively partners with client to prioritize open issues, oversees fix and enhancement work, and maintains all of those items on an open items log.
- Analyzes and proposes updates, enhancements and/or possible solutions for open issues with business partners and senior leadership.
- Manages open project work to track stage of project, identify/work outstanding items, and ensure roadblocks or open questions are addressed to keep project moving forward.
- Owns the client internal processing log to ensure all tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
- Provides root cause analysis summary to client, sharing the appropriate information and level of detail and clean up when required.
- Escalates fix and identifies enhancement work beyond our standards with business partners based on client visibility, number of impacted participants, risk/exposure for Mercer, and informs Team Leads as needed. Reports and escalates all compliance issues and implements process improvements to minimize future risk.
- Communicates and collaborates with extended team to ensure client tasks and issues are being addressed in timely and thorough manner.
- Serves as the Open Enrollment project manager and owner.
- Quality review of payroll files
- Ensures that reports are delivered timely and accurately to clients
- Performs Quality Control on report repository, making updates as needed with ongoing reporting, including premiums.
- Collaborates with clients to identify audit needs, requirements and determines best method of support.
- Manages requests for ad-hoc reporting from clients by either collecting and providing data using standard reporting available or identifying and engaging additional resources as needed.
- Updates ongoing client health reporting, including standard project plan updates to ensure senior leadership has current and accurate picture of client's overall satisfaction
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top