Service Delivery Specialist - 365+ Ongoing
- Urbandale, IA
The purpose of this position is to provide ongoing support for clients after the completion of their implementation period. The position will manage clients through their annual renewal period. This position will also provide configuration support for new clients with pre-configured plan requirements.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
Responsible for ongoing client processes for clients including:
- Execute and peer review operating system data entry
- Complete ad hoc items, including requests for information, transaction review, and client training requests
- Submit, review and resolve any defects identified
- Review discrepancy reports
- Maintain clients' system and plan documentation
- Manage the Premium Remittance reporting
- Complete any out-of-scope processes
- Facilitate Client/Carrier meetings
- Maintain the project plan materials, including the open items log and timelines
- Identify and Collecting all plan information required for system configuration
- Complete any required building tools
- Configure all applicable operating system(s)
- Perform end to end user testing
Performs specific tasks required to complete the configuration for the implementation of clients who have pre-configured plan designs, including:
- Present the requirements to the consulting team, and ensuring the collection of all required materials are achieved
- Complete the Configuration
- Complete end to end user testing
- Perform any required client-training
Act as a single point of contact for the client, consultant, operations, and third parties. This includes:
- Act as a subject matter expert in system capabilities, parameters, and individual client scope of service
- Act as a liaison with internal staff, operations, and all contracted solutions and understand the interdependence of these functions
Identify and recommend opportunities to improve our service delivery objectives and efficiencies. Participate on project teams and make recommendations involving process improvements or system enhancements that accommodate ongoing industry changes, and ad-hoc business needs.
Required Skills/Knowledge Include:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational ability, including the ability to manage time and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate results with a strong customer service focus, and respond with the appropriate sense of urgency, as required.
- Strong collaborative skills, as well as the ability to work independently
- Must have strong analytical skills; Proven ability to identify, research, and resolve issues or problems while determining the root cause and scope of impact, with minimal assistance
- Must be highly proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows based environment, including MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project Management experience preferred
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top