Service Delivery Analyst
This critical role provides support to Service Delivery Team Leads, Service Delivery Specialists and client contacts by serving as a subject matter expert and as a technical systems resource for the benefit plans and employee populations of their assigned clients through the daily administration of processes, case management and project work. To fulfill this role, the Service Delivery Analyst will:
- Manage project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met; proactively engage Team Leader or client if timelines are in jeopardy
- Manage administrative and case management issues as well as data processing activities on a daily basis
- In partnership with Service Delivery Specialist (SDS), meet with clients to define project scope and objectives, prepare work plans, document project scope and review with client(s)
- Test and analyze system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and ongoing administration
- Use database toolkit to set up a client's health & group benefits production database; define data fields, import data, design screens and create queries and reports
- Identify fix or enhancement work needed based on issues or trends and client feedback.
- Report and analyze trends or escalations from Customer Engagement (call center) and report issues to various technical and business partners
- Notify benefit center / Service Delivery Specialist (SDS) if issues are identified that require proactive notification or participant outreach.
- Perform impact analysis (population & necessary clean up) when issues are identified and bring to resolution
- Run, quality control, and update ongoing reports with delivery to client or management Adhere to processing log requirements ensuring ongoing processing is completed in a timely manner. Notify Team Leader or client if timelines are impacted
- Perform testing when system enhancements or fixes are in flight
- Report issues identified back to various technical or business partners
- Participate in ongoing client status calls, including report out on client issues,
- Address and respond to client on individual participant issues and escalations, including those from vendors or business partners Support Service Delivery Specialist (SDS) with researching issues and providing resolution where needed.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top