Senior Workday Financial Consultant (Local or remote)
Mercer Digitalis seeking a consultant for our growing Workday Financials practice. The consultant will be responsible for assisting with design, architecture, and configuration of Workday Financials. The Workday Financials product suite encompasses Core Financial Accounting, Customer and Revenue Management, Accounts Payable, Procurement, Cash Management, Business Assets, Projects, Expense Management, Financial Reporting, Grants Management, Fund Accounting, Planning, and Budgeting.
• Participate or lead design sessions with clients in order to gather requirements and document key decisions
• Translate business requirements into Workday Financials configuration
• Provide recommended approaches and best practices for clients based on industry and client requirements
• Execute configuration of requirements through multiple prototype environments
• Assist client with data conversion from legacy system into Workday
• Provide guidance and direction to clients during various testing cycles of prototypes
• Provide functional expertise on technical integrations between various 3rd party providers
Education and Required Skills/Experience
• Financial/Accounting systems functional consulting (including internal) experience with Workday preferred. Related consulting experience with PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS, JD Edwards, SAP, or other financial systems is an acceptable alternative.
• Experience implementing or managing Financial, Procurement, and/or Expense Management ERP solutions either as a customer or consultant.
• Workday Financial certification is strongly preferred
• Bachelor's Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred)
• Experience working with the various phases of an implementation lifecycle and knowledge of implementation methodology
• Experience consulting with clients on implementation strategy
• Experience presenting software solutions in front of technical and business audiences
• Experience in designing and building financial reports such as balance sheet and P&L
• Experience in forecasting and planning
• Outstanding leadership, communication, and presentation skills are essential
• Willingness to travel up to 25%
Mercer is the only Workday partner with comprehensive Workday solution options across advisory, design, deployment and optimization through change management. Mercer has the specialized Workday knowledge and skills to tackle any challenge to help clients optimize their Workday system.
We give Workday users complete transparency into every step, every twist and turn, every development of the implementation process, with unwavering commitment from gifted, extremely talented people - people dedicated not just to implementing Workday, but to transforming each client's business in a very real and sustainable way.
We have a fast paced, collaborative environment where creative, brilliant minds come together to solve business problems using next generation technologies.
You want to be part of the extraordinary Workday journey? So apply and join us!
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top