Senior Workday Consultant (CPSG Partners LLC d/b/a Mercer Digital - Dallas, TX)
TITLE: Senior Workday Consultant (CPSG Partners LLC d/b/a Mercer Digital - Dallas, TX)
- Participate in all stages of the Workday HCM implementation project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment.
- Utilize Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design principles and common integration design patterns. Lead design sessions and code reviews.
- Utilize Advance Microsoft Excel functions, such as V Lookups and ASAP utilities, to cleanse and transform data load files.
- Utilize BIRT tool from Workday Studio to create report design.
- Work directly with customers to design integration architecture for Workday implementation projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering, project planning, and resourcing.
- Translate and explain Workday service oriented applications, web services invocation, business processes operations, user and role based security, and session limitations in terms of payroll, benefits, and time tracking systems to non-technical users.
- Design and migrate core technical human resources structures to Workday.
- Evaluate Workday application integration projects using specific project methodology to ensure projects are delivered properly.
- Understand business requirements and customize infrastructure workloads.
- Deploy multi-tier Workday application solutions to secure cloud infrastructure.
- Act as project lead/Architect in Data Conversion, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, and HCM implementation areas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field plus five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered or as a Workday Consultant, Resource Manager, or a related position.
- The employer will accept two (2) years of work experience in meeting the Bachelor's degree requirement.
- Must have five (5) years of progressively responsible experience with: Performing requirements gathering; utilizing Service Oriented Architecture Concepts (SOA); performing software implementation with either the integration of a third party purchased product or built from the ground-up product; utilizing Web Services, XML, XSLT, .NET, SOAP, Microsoft Excel Functions/Macros/Data Manipulation techniques, pivot tables and V Lookup; designing and building complex reports and integrations to third party systems; and configuring security for different user segments.
- Must have two (2) years of experience with: analyzing Interface File Layout; participating in design sessions and code reviews; integrating data with an ERP such as Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP or Oracle; using Oxygen XML editor to transform data and complete integrations; designing and building complex integrations using Workday Studio; creating calculated fields; and creating report design using BIRT tool from Workday Studio.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top