Senior Workday Compensation Specialist
Marsh & McLennan Companies recently implemented Workday across the enterprise and we're excited about all of its functionality!
As the Senior Workday Compensation Specialist, you'll be a critical member of our HRIS Solutions team. You'll assist in the implementation of new functionality, ongoing maintenance and support of the service delivery of Total Rewards and deployment activities. You'll work closely with the Center of Excellence (CoE) and the service delivery organization to understand and analyze the business requirements and assist with improving business processes while developing and implementing functionality for the Regular and Advanced Compensation modules in Workday. Using your experience and exceptional level of Workday knowledge, you'll participate in solution delivery, including configuration, testing, training, deployment and handover to support groups/vendors. You'll develop prototypes and work in an agile environment, test and apply the Workday upgrades. You'll report to the Global Head of Total Rewards Systems and be part of a four person team.
The role will encompass:
- Conduct fit-gap analysis on the business requirements with functionality of the delivered systems.
- Translate requirements into functional and technical specifications and produce high-level prototypes.
- Identify issues and recommend solutions to Global Head of Total Rewards Systems
- Configure systems and produce documentation as required
End to End Testing
- Develop unit, regression, performance and UAT testing plans, owns and manages their execution.
- Assist end-user training
System maintenance and Support
- Gather, build and test requirements
- Review, apply and test system upgrades
- Configure, test and implement new compensation functionality
- Troubleshoot, coordinate and resolve issues
- Recommend and provide alternate solutions to problems
- Create and manage mass updates via EIB
- Review change impact analysis and provides input into the overall change strategy and plan.
- Review and provide input into the change materials, communication and training
- Provide post-go live application support and transitions to support groups.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen stakeholder relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferably with a focus in one or more of the following disciplines: Human Resource Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Social Sciences and Finance
- Experience in Workday Compensation, Advanced Compensation and Report writer and deep subject matter expertise in compensation
- In depth knowledge of the Workday business process framework and calculated fields
- Ability to develop prototypes and work in an agile environment
- Ability to adopt best practices and industry trends in a pragmatic manner
- Ability to identify costs savings opportunities and develop cost reduction plans
- Requires strong written, verbal, presentation and communication skills, and the ability to work independently or part of a project team and proactively.
- Experience and knowledge of HCM
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The company's nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue over $15 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk; reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: healthand welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
#LI-AV1 #compensation #HRIS #WorkdayCompensation #Workday #TotalRewards #HCM #WorkdayAdvancedCompensation #WorkdayReportWriter
Back to top