Senior Survey Consultant
- Purchase, NY
For over 40 years we have focused on Employee Surveys that enable our clients to take the right actions to improve their business performance by better understanding their people. Mercer-Sirota has developed a deep understanding of what it takes to turn survey data into powerful actions that improve employee performance and transform organizations.
We are searching for a solid Senior Survey Consultant who has both client/consulting management and statistical analysis skills.
This Consultant will:
- Take the lead on a project in creating survey content, conducting survey data analyses (e.g. using SPSS for driver analysis), creating "the data-based story" that draws on insights from the data/research findings.
- Be a lead client advisor regarding survey content positioning in the organization, and practical business use of the survey's results.
- Have strong statistical analysis who can run data in SPSS.
- Develop expert knowledge in conducting surveys from start to finish, advising (and presenting to) senior managers on the practical use of survey processes, and data for organizational improvement.
- Be a client relationship leader, provide sound advice to other consultants and project managers on developing client relationships.
- Contribute to Mercer-Sirota's thought leadership in research and/or client work (e.g., Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) presentations, "breakthrough insights" for acting on results)
Our ideal candidate will have these required core competencies:
- Industrial/Organizational (or related) Master's degree or higher
- At least 2 to 3 years' survey experience (Mercer-Sirota or similar)
- Demonstrated skill in management consulting about survey utilization
- Statistical analysis and running data in SPSS preferred
- Comfortable in business development/sales responsibilities
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top