Senior Relationship Manager
Voluntary Benefits Consultant/Relationship Manager
- Retains and expands existing client relationships and has oversight responsibilities for the implementation of new clients.
- Identifies key decision makers and determines the services, products and combinations that will best serve and address the client issues and objectives.
- Leads the development of optimum project and expansion solutions for the client.
- Negotiates renewals with the client/carrier for the efficient delivery of services at profitable fee or commission levels.
- Ensures the full scope of services are priced appropriately for client expansion opportunities.
- Maintains and manages client profitability.
- Travel is required to lead client meetings and presentations.
- Reports at-risk accounts; develops and executes client retention strategies.
- Effectively develops opportunities, client relationships and gains new business.
- Responsible for year over year growth of business through preservation of renewal business, business expansion, and meeting the organization's profitability and budget goals.
- Documents the scope of service and compensation in a Client Service Agreement/Statement of Work by working with legal and negotiating with client to execute the contract.
- Creates a client-specific business plan to ensure growth, retention, and expansion goals are met.
- Seeks feedback products, projects, and services through ongoing client dialogue.
- May be requested to assist Sales Professionals with prospective clients.
- Coordination with internal operational departments to ensure service levels meet or exceed client expectations and protect the firm from Errors & Omissions (E&O).
- Ensures quality of deliverables and enforcement of critical deadlines through effective communication.
- Facilitates communication between the client and the service team members locally and nationally.
- Communicates with each team member, promoting and encouraging a positive team atmosphere.
- Ensures that Transparency and Disclosure, Best Practices and quality standards are adhered to in all aspects of the practice and is responsible for all contractual and regulatory compliance.
- Works with compliance department to follow up and monitor quality standards.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top