Senior Property Valuation Consultant
We are seeking an experienced professional with a background in equipment and/or real property valuation for our Valuation Services Practice within Marsh Risk Consulting. Qualified professionals should have at least seven years of relevant experience and possess the aptitude and drive to help grow our business.
Qualified professionals should be able to demonstrate competence, effectiveness and experience in the following areas:
Business Acumen and Client Service
• Written and oral communications activities aligning our services and solutions to client needs
• Managing overall client relationships and project expectations
• Identifying challenges and opportunities that may not be clear to our clients
• Producing and presenting technical materials relevant to the business and eminence building
• Identifying and articulating internal and external business objectives and strategies needed to attain business goals
• Developing industry specialization and/or technical specialization related to valuation services
• Maintaining and respecting company and client confidentiality
• Awareness and compliance with professional standards and best practices.
• Applying technical knowledge, best practices, creativity and innovations to solve client needs
• Driving business growth through identification, development and closing of new and expanded business opportunities
• Developing and using spheres of influence to drive business growth
• Developing solutions, scopes of service, appropriate pricing and proposals
• Facilitating and securing project and client service agreements.
• Delivering on business development and eminence building activities (e.g. seminars, mailings, white papers, etc.).
• Leveraging annual reports, financial data, benchmarking, other industry data for business purposes
• Providing experienced project management leadership and guidance
• Managing projects efficiently, effectively and within deliverable timelines
• Managing project economics to meet practice financial objectives
• Developing and communicating project requirements and project work plans
• Managing people, multiple projects and cross-practice projects
• Developing and effectively delivering complex written and oral communications, including reports, technical concepts and other communications.
• Identifying, promoting, and facilitating the adoption of the continuous risk improvement methodology
• Identifying and managing through project challenges and opportunities for additional work, including communicating and negotiating changes
• Complies with and promotes company policy and procedures for timekeeping, expense reporting and billing
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top