Senior Property Broker – Energy & Power Practice
- New York, NY
- Uses significant risk expertise and knowledge of industry and carriers to design and develop solutions that meet client needs.
- Implements the strategy to achieve growth goals and provide exceptional client service.
- Develops the go-to-market strategy and articulates the value of placement function and participates within pricing of services as applicable.
- Facilitates submission of coverage specifications and obtains quotes from carriers based upon the "assist, advise, and assume" transaction model.
- Responsible as the lead broker to ensure the appropriate client service is delivered.
- Binds coverage and is responsible for the accuracy of placement binders and policy.
- Creates and maintains relationships with practice, insurance markets, clients carriers and/or underwriters to provide cohesive client service.
- Advises on changing insurance and risk management market conditions and informs client executives, client advisors, and/or clients of major developments affecting various types of products/coverage.
- Interfaces closely with client executives and client teams to support client retention and new business production.
- Drives senior placement/technical support activities on assigned accounts, such as ensuring procedural compliance, reviewing data and updating annual renewal exhibits, maintaining accurate placement system entries, to ensure contract execution as required
- Advises management about client issues or trends through clear and concise communication and participates in development of solutions
- Energy & Power experience a plus but not a requirement
- At least 5+ years of property broking or commercial property underwriting experience required
- New York State Property & Casualty Insurance License
- B.A. or equivalent
- Energy and utility property experience a plus
- Highly Protected Risk (HPR) experience a plus
Back to top