Senior Project Manager - Remote Opportunity
The Implementation Services Manager is responsible for the deployment of a business and technical solution for a client administration outsourcing needs. The technology involved includes the pension and benefit administration systems, the call centre technology and the web solutions and must play a leadership role in all assigned implementation projects.
- Analyze all documentation to clearly understand client requirements and identify potential issues upfront
- Define, in collaboration with the appropriate specialists at Mercer and at the Client, all requirements documents
- Configure, or lead configuration of, all systems according to requirements documents
- Define, with Client and Account manager, overall testing strategy, and produce test plan
- Work with clients to adopt Mercer best practice processes and methods.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top