Senior Product Owner – Reporting and Analytics
Leads and manages our reporting products and analytic capabilities from inception to product release to product maintenance, in order to maximize business value. Working with the Product Managers, defines overall analytics strategy within our reporting products. Then maintains the product feature backlog and prioritization List for specific area(s) of ClearSight's reporting and analytics portfolio.
- Works under limited supervision
- Maintains detailed knowledge and serves as the key point-of-contact and "go to" resource for a particular application/product line/functional area of our system
- Collects market information, conducts analysis and research, appraises new ideas, gathers business and technical needs/requirements/specifications from multiple stakeholders (internal and external) on new/existing product lines
- Demonstrates value proposition to potential customers, existing clients and internal colleagues
- Maintains Features Backlog
- Within assigned product area/line, meets with clients to understand exactly how they use our product/software; collect improvement ideas from them
- Performs acceptance testing on features within their area(s) of expertise to ensure that business objectives have been met
- Provide usability perspective and direction to ClearSight's Development Team, in conjunction with clients and User Experience designers
- Works with Product Managers across the organization to set strategy and direction for their specific suite of products
- Produces thought leadership articles, blogs, etc, in their area(s) of expertise; reviews professional publications
- Works with Marketing to develop/produce marketing and communication materials on new products and features
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science, OR bachelor's degree in any field alongside applicable field experience
- Experience in product management in an enterprise software environment with focuses in reporting and analytics areas (especially in Data Visualization tools and SAP reporting products) a plus
- Risk management/ claims & safety background/experience a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (colleagues, clients, vendors); strong listening skills
- Ability to deliver highly technical information to less technical individuals
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top