Senior Marketing Analyst
- Urbandale, IA
As a Senior Marketing Analyst you are responsible for both strategic and tactical project management of mid-sized marketing and sales campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinates the development of competitive value propositions, client-centric messaging and points of view.
- Supports marketing team by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including advertising, social media, and direct marketing
- Assists with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Sets up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Helps establish goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Manages mid-sized marketing campaigns to ensure projects are completed on time and under budget
- Collaborates with both internal partners, works closely with all levels of management and builds and maintains key relationships
- Monitors key performance indicators, particularly those related to demand generation, sales follow-up and brand engagement.
- Manages digital and direct-response led marketing plans to communicate messages, engage with target audiences and capture sales leads.
- Manages project budgets and assists with budget forecasting and reconciliation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field of study
- 5-10 years of experience managing marketing projects (digital and print production of marketing collateral), experience in an advertisement agency or related
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Project Management experience. The ideal candidate will be organized, flexible and proven experience in a fast paced environment. Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks is a must.
- Prior Insurance or Financial Industry experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior writing and graphic design exposure preferred
- JIRA experience is a plus
- Prior management experience is a plus
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top