Senior Manager Treasury Operations
Are you looking to work in a fast paced Treasury Department that works with stakeholders across Tax, Legal, Accounting Operations & Systems.
Your role will be required to provide subject matter expertise to colleagues regarding functionality across Treasury Operations including Cash Management Services & Global Bank Account Administration. You will manage two treasury analysts responsible for the day-to-day administration of bank accounts across all of the operating companies and the data integrity and enhancement of the PeopleSoft Treasury workstation.
- Manage MMC & operating companies' bank accounts. Ensure all bank accounts are established in compliance with corporate policy. Responsible for understanding banking legislation, standard practices and legal documentation. This includes the identification of all issues within banking agreements, and working with the banks and internal Legal and Compliance groups to standardize and consolidate banking agreements and manage Know Your Client ("KYC") requirements and documentation across MMC and all Operating Companies. Understand the bank requirements outside of the U.S. and how they impact transformation efforts.
- Manage and mentor Bank Administration team; ensure daily tasks and projects are completed. Develop staff by providing goals, development opportunities and feedback through individual and team meetings.
- Determine the banking needs of MMC and the Operating Companies. Evaluate internal banking practices, identify inefficiencies/deficiencies in the current process and develop streamlined and cost effective process improvements.
- Coordinate and manage all banking related projects with the Operating Companies, the banks and other internal departments as needed to implement new banking services or strategic initiatives. Assist in the review and implementation of bank services across International Treasury Hubs by advising and leveraging our U.S. Banking relationships and services.
- Perform due diligence oversight by working with the M&A team for all potential acquisitions and ensure integration of newly acquired entities into the approved corporate banking structures.
- Develop thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft Treasury/Finance application; assist in design of new system enhancements and reporting processes with IT support team. Prepare flow charts, ad hoc reports / queries, as needed for audit, SOX, analysis, etc. Oversight responsibility for the PeopleSoft Bank Account module that houses global account database. Stay up to date with all banking technologies from workstation implementation to mobile payments, etc. to identify and support growth initiatives for the company.
- Manage the US Bank fee budget and build-out global Bank Fee Analysis software to assist in bank pricing compliance/tracking and ongoing management reporting.
- Oversee the provision of key banking information to internal and external parties in support of audits, Sarbanes Oxley review/compliance, and regulatory filings. Assist in regulatory related reporting, including SOX testing, foreign signers ("FBAR"), and the preparation of audit materials ensuring accurate and timely completion, to meet reporting deadlines. Requires the understanding of legal entity structure, fiduciary state insurance regulations, company policies and standard banking practices.
- Manage the companies' Transfer Agent function relating to Treasury and outstanding common stock as well as quarterly dividend payments.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance. MBA a plus.
- Certified Treasury Professional Designation "CTP" desirable.
- 5+ years of finance/treasury operations experience with increasing levels of responsibility, preferably with a large multinational organization or bank.
- Strong supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Prior experience working with bank/legal documentation and KYC
- Strong knowledge of the U.S. & SWIFT Banking System, including understanding of banking products and fraud prevention tools.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong organization, communication, and time-management skills
- Strong technical treasury skills including treasury management system knowledge
- Project management skills with an emphasis on identifying and solving complex business issues.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
US ONLY: Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top