Senior IT Project Manager - Global Access Management
Senior IT Project Manager - Global Access Management
Location: Louisville, KY
We are, Marsh & McLennan Companies, a global multinational enterprise known for recognizing talent and rewarding outstanding performance. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Again, we are on Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Companies list.
Join our Global Technology Infrastructure team in Louisville and bring your Information Security expertise to manage IT projects in Global Access Management.
This Mergers & Acquisitions Special IT Project Manager is a strategic role that is responsible for defining and leading. You will be responsible for leading Global Access Management (GLAM) related efforts for complex Mergers and Acquisitions and multiple large-scale technology related projects.
This person will work with Marsh & McLennan Global Technology Infrastructure (MGTI) managers and teams, project sponsors, stakeholders, and key technical teams. They are responsible for ensuring that projects and mergers and acquisitions are implemented within the GLAM space with adherence to the company and MGTI policies, and its own internal processes.
- Define and manage the overall framework for Operating Company and MGTI related projects that require GLAM engagement.
- Drive requirements gathering, risks, and deliverables within the project lifecycle
- Provide ongoing RAG status and reporting of projects to MGTI senior leadership.
- Ensure GLAM related initiatives and tasks are delivered within budget and schedule
- Release Management - RPA (Robotic Process Automation): Responsible for managing RPA related deployments, which includes working with process controllers and automation designers to ensure project related tasks are delivered. This includes the coordination of robotic deployment efforts, and ensures proper change control and associated ROM (Robotic Operating Model) documentation is complete
Merger and Acquisitions
- Define and manage the overall GLAM framework for M&A and GLAM related initiatives
- Coordinate M&A activities on behalf of GLAM to ensure effective and seamless delivery to all impacted colleagues
- Requirements gathering, and coordinating efforts within MGTI and business teams to ensure a strategic solution is implemented for each specific initiative. Each acquisition has varied complex requirements that require a detailed custom solution
- Provide ongoing RAG status and reporting of M&As to MGTI senior leadership
- Act as a consultant to GLAM and Service Management teams to ensure that operational processes conform to security policy and audit requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- PMP or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 5 years of IT Project Management experience managing multiple IT related projects in a large, complex networked environment
- At least 10 years of experience with Active Directory and NTFS Security Permission
- Proven experience managing projects within budget, schedule and agreed upon requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience managing Merger and Acquisitions involving complex processes and technologies
- Ability to communicate and present effectively with all levels of IT staff as well as other departments on issues of varying complexity
- Good judgment and flexibility in response
- Strong leadership, decision making, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up
- Planning and organizational skills - a self-starter
- Ability to set priorities and deliver objectives without the need of day-to-day supervision
- Possess interest in developing self. Keep with process management knowledge Ability to identify skills and competencies to improve own effectiveness
- Support and promote change that results in improvement of service delivery Possess understanding of security and networking concepts and/or protocols
- NIFS Permissions Active Directory (multiple domains)
- Exchange (multiple domains)
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top