Senior Investment Research Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
Within the real estate research team, the Research Analyst will be responsible for managing various aspects of the quarterly reporting process, assisting the real estate team with client projects, and other administrative tasks as needed. To fulfill this role, the Research Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing operational duties to include preparation of instructions to investment managers for collecting quarterly real estate reporting data, such as investment cash flows and other fund performance metrics
- Providing support to the global real estate team on select client projects and research assignments, interfacing with real estate investment managers, maintaining file systems such as the Real Estate Boutique Inbox, gathering real estate market data from multiple sources, and assisting with various tasks
- Managing the real estate investment pipeline process
- Maintain Mercer Investments' custom software and databases
- Assist in writing and reviewing real estate research on due diligence performed on investment management firms
- Bachelor's degree in finance, real estate, or similar business related degree and/or requisite experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to manage multiple projects and administrative tasks while meeting performance goals and deadlines; exceptional attention to detail and ability to work "proactively"
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to formulate clear and concise correspondence with internal and external parties
- Intermediate proficiency with MS office suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and AdobePro; ability to learn new systems quickly
- Must be comfortable following up with team members and investment managers to collect and sort requisite data; able to handle sensitive material and maintain highest level of confidentiality
- Experience with Bloomberg a plus.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top