Senior HRIS Specialist - Talent Acquisition
- Jersey City, NJ
It's an exciting time to join MMC's HR Solutions Team! As a Senior HRIS Specialist partnering with Talent Acquisition, you will play a critical role in many recruitment initiatives on the existing roadmap as well as helping to plan 2020 priorities. In 2018, MMC implemented Workday globally and we are looking for someone to help the enterprise to use Workday and other Recruiting tools in the most efficient and innovative way.
This role will report to the Global Leader of TA HRIS and you'll be part of a three person team supported by additional resources offshore. This role is critical to the organization because your efforts will enable us to hire the best talent faster while also helping create a best in class candidate experience. As a member of this team, you'll be responsible for:
• Configuration, updates, and new releases of all tools in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Champions and Leadership Teams.
•Managing Workday integrations with ancillary recruitment tools focused on candidate relationship management, pre-employment screenings, video interviewing, candidate application and branding.
• Participating in the selection, development and implementation of enterprise-wide technologies aligned with the TA roadmap.
• Identifying opportunities for ad-hoc technology innovation and general process efficiencies.
• Partnering with Contingent Labor technology (Beeline) including Workday integration.
If you're ready to make a difference and help us build a best in class environment for both our Recruiters and our candidates, let's talk about your experience in the following:
• Share how you've been able to drive project progress by assigning duties and collaborating with function team members and HRS colleagues.
• Describe how you've conducted advanced fit-gap analysis on business requirements with functionality of the delivered systems and existing processes.
• Share how you translate functional requirements into technical specifications; and produces high-level prototypes and proof of concepts as required.
• Describe how you've handled critical system issues and outages as well as the associated escalation process and stakeholder management.
• Detail how you manage the implementation of new HRIS modules through end-to-end functional requirements gathering, configuration and testing, coordinating with functional teams.
• Share how you've advised colleagues and partners on ideas to improve and innovate through new system solutions.
Are you ready to help us be at the forefront of innovative Talent Acquisition practices? Please apply online. We look forward to learning more about you!
This role can be located in any of our MMC offices.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $15billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
#LI-AV1 #Workday #Recruiting #Hiredscore #HireVue #CRM #Avature #WorkdayRecruiter #DigitalRecruitingTools #TalentAcquisition #warfortalent #workforceoffuture #candidateexperience #CANDE
Back to top