Senior HR Business Partner for Technology & Digital at MMC
The Senior HR Business Partner for Technology & Digitalat MMC is a strategic partner to the Global CIO and their leadership team, driving the development of a strategy that is aligned with the organizational and people needs of their business. Responsible for execution of the people and culture strategy, operational plans, and roadmap for the business unit, working in partnership with key stakeholders and Centers of Excellence (People Operations, People Strategy, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development).
- Develop the Technology Team's culture and people strategy and plan based upon consultation with the Global CIO, as well as the broader MMC strategy, initiatives, and accountabilities.
- Lead the global implementation of the people dimensions of the Technology and Digital Teams' strategy and plan.
- Provide input to MMC Culture Team strategy, initiatives, and accountabilities, drawing on the Technology Team's strategy and priorities, and their own personal knowledge, experience, and expertise.
- Act as a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant for the Technology Team's senior leaders to improve their leadership capability, team effectiveness, strategic insight, and business performance.
- Play an integral part of the Technology Team's leadership teams, having the credibility and business knowledge to be consulted and to actively contribute to overall business decisions.
- Implement the broader MMC talent processes within the Technology Team, using them to embed talent into the leadership team's operating rhythm.
- Be an advocate for the talent agenda within the Technology Team, building knowledge and networks of Technology talent, integrating talent with other culture and people processes (such as resourcing, succession planning, leadership development, and learning), and nurturing a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Deploy the MMC wide workforce planning approaches to develop the strategic workforce plan for the Technology Team, and in turn provide Technology-specific analysis and input to the wider MMC workforce plan.
- Partner with the Technology leaders in driving the dimensions of the Culture OS within the Technology Team; enhancing organizational effectiveness and change management capability; driving people analytics research and responses in Technology.
Operational Coordination And Senior-level Delivery
- Coordinate with broader MMC Culture Operations team supporting the Technology Team to ensure that there is consistent, coherent delivery across Technology and that activities are tied to business strategy and plans; provide direct operational support for the top team(s) within Technology and serve as an escalation point for issues arising at other levels.
Culture Functional Leadership
- As a member of the Senior HR Leadership team, contribute to the formulation of the MMC culture and people strategy, mission and objectives, and collaborate with Culture colleagues to implement broader initiatives.
- Develop a high performing team of business aligned Culture resources, building business knowledge and capability through formal learning, coaching, and on-the-job experiences.
- Contribute to the broader MMC Culture function by sharing knowledge and experience informally or through participation in project teams. Enhance the reputation of MMC and the Culture function, and build individual capability, through participation in external professional networks.
- Creating strategic direction
- Developing talent
- Leading change and technology / digital transformation
- Leveraging business acumen
- Driving results
- Strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Experienced Human Resources professional (10 years), with ability to engage specialists in core HR Disciplines
- Excellent consulting skills, with ability to influence senior stakeholders to get things done within a matrixed and global organization
- Strong track record of delivery of complex multi-discipline change programs, including technology and digital initiatives
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work in partnership with broader MMC Leadership team
- Superior communicator at executive and senior management level
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world's leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 65,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at:www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top