Senior Graphic Design Coordinator
- Atlanta, GA
Senior Graphic Design Coordinator
The Senior Graphic Design Coordinator designs high-quality client documents such as proposals, presentations, itineraries, place mats, program charts, flow charts, agendas and other documents to captivate clients.
- Creates client-friendly layouts with graphics software to meet business objectives while upholding company brand standards. Works with company templates to develop overall designs
- Illustrates concepts by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts to ensure materials are visually appealing
- Makes changes, as directed, to client document materials at various stages of the approval and printing process to ensure specifications and standards are met
- Partners with other designers and client teams to accomplish job results and contribute to organization success
- Coordinates requirements with internal print resources to ensure team needs are met on time
- Follows workflow process on all design projects. Works with an electronic creative work request system for all projects
- 5+ years experience working in professional services
- Bachelors degree
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro
- Experience working in a PC environment
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top