Senior Financial Analyst-FP&A
Marsh & McLennan Companies(MMC) , a Fortune 500, NYSE listed company with a strong financial track record has an opportunity for a top performing financial professional, possessing both strong Finance and client-facing skills,. Be part of a dynamic, high growth fast paced business within the MMC Finance team with significant upside career opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to think outside the box as you apply creative and technical financial acumen Move beyond compiling data and help tell the story behind the numbers. The position offer opportunities to drive better business partnering and insights, while growing your FP&A leadership and interpersonal skills. You are considered a business partner and your contributions will make a difference..
While this role will focus on core FP&A responsibilities - book close, forecast development, budgeting - you will partner with business leaders and colleagues to provide insightful decision support around growth opportunities, metric reporting, and global consolidation.
- Facilitate sound management decisions through financial and metric reporting while highlighting material variances, trends, & risks/opportunities, and providing insightful commentary to the business and corporate partners
- Develop/maintain financial models to enable analytics around trends, performance, and outlook
- Perform the close, forecast, and budget process including any required reporting for the business and corporate reporting with limited oversight
- Perform ad hoc analyses on financial data and business requests to monitor tactical decisions and enable strategic decision making
- Foster service-focused relationships with the business leaders while effectively collaborating with other support functions
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical skills paired with a creative approach to solving challenging problems
- Detail-oriented with ability to develop sound, efficient, and repeatable operational processes
- Excellent communication with ability to distill complex concepts and analysis into simple terms
- Independent, proactive, self-starter with the ability to anticipate questions and address issues in advance of them being a problem.
- Very high standards of quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- The position is based in New York City with travel to Chevy Chase, MD and Ottawa, Ontario Canada several times per quarter
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top