Senior Finance & Business Analyst
About Oliver Wyman Group
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4100+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman Group: www.oliverwymangroup.com
Oliver Wyman Financial Services is seeking a Senior Finance & Business Analyst to join its Practice Services team. The role will be responsible for reporting and analysis to the FS Management Team (including regional, market and practice leaders), with an emphasis on ad hoc, heavily analytical work to support strategic decision making. The Senior Finance & Business Analyst will be expected to build trusted relationships across the FS Partner group (beyond Management) as well work effectively and collaboratively with the broader FS FP&A team, other FS and OW Support Professionals.
• Prepare financial models and perform both regular and ad hoc business and financial analysis
to support strategic decision making. Analyses regularly involves heavy data modelling and
manipulation of data from numerous internal sources
• Develop Excel based tools to improve the efficiency of the financial tracking and reporting
• Work with the FS and OW support teams to standardize and operationalize various internal
operating processes across the full project lifecycle, to improve team and Practice Group
• Manage and streamline the project Investment process
• Manage and streamline the monthly costs reporting process
• Support periodic reforecasting of the practice groups results, as well as provide detailed
input to the ongoing capacity management modeling
• Assist with elements of the end-of-year Partner compensation process working with the Chief of Staff, FP&A Lead and PG Head until compensation recommendations are finalized
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top