Senior Cyber Broker
The Senior Broker in FINPRO's Cyber and E&O Center of Excellence is a client facing specialist who provides specific technical knowledge expertise to clients and is engaged in servicing and advising clients associated with placements made. Focuses predominantly on complex client needs.
- Client retention and growth
- Demonstration of deep technical understanding of Cyber/Network Security & Privacy, an Commercial and Technology Errors & Omissions, and Media. Utilizing risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place, reviews clients' exposures and loss experience and develops solutions for complex clients' needs.
- Determines the impact of solutions and articulates the value to clients.
- Reviews and assists with completion of client risk profiles.
- Understands nuances of clients industry and the related risks associated with industry and provides advice accordingly.
- Assists in the creation of the Renewal Strategy and Submission documents.
- Responsible for the final placement delivered to the client.
- Identifies the need for new products and develops innovative solutions for clients.
- Contributes to the firm's body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication. Keeps abreast of changing risk and insurance market conditions.
- Prepares client differentiation/marketing message.
- Works with placement specialist on quote analysis and proposal preparation.
- Reviews proposed submission and offers suggestions for improvement.
- Coaches the client on underwriting meeting preparation.
- policy management activities and makes certain that follow up for policies, binders, review of policy against bound terms & conditions, request for corrections, if any, and delivery of reviewed policy to client has been done. Can be available to review policy with client.
- Understands and complies with the Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards.
- Review and support creation of client stewardship document.
- Provides technical expertise an assists in the delivery and presentation of RFP's.
- Addresses client inquiries as necessary
- Represents Marsh by speaking at client roundtables, industry roundtables and conferences
- Has superior technical, financial, written and verbal skills required to be an acknowledged expert sought out by Brokers, clients and other Marsh colleagues
- Superior knowledge of Marsh resources and the ability to lead them in a collaborative fashion
- Minimum of 7 years broking or related cyber or sales experience
- P&C license, or ability to obtain
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top