Senior Cyber Broker
- New York, NY
Looking for a challenging opportunity with a growing practice? Marsh's CoE Cyber practice is looking for a Sr. Broker to join it's growing team.
- Take ownership of all client service aspects for assigned book of business including, quotes, binders and policy issuance
- Utilize Marsh's technology platforms and comply with document maintenance and retention standards
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Cyber / E&O insurance marketplace, products and services
- Advise and support clients throughout the client engagement lifecycle, including renewal strategy meetings and proposals
- Maintain client account list and update revenue and retention on a monthly basis per Marsh's standards
- Provide timely and accurate responses to internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively to insurers and demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Engage Claims Advocacy to help drive satisfactory resolution on claims
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key insurers, internal stakeholders, and clients
- Demonstrate effective public speaking skills and writing skills in the creation and delivery of external documents
- Understand the causes of E&O and avoid and adopt practices to reduce this exposure
- Demonstrate sales skills, maintain a list of prospects and contribute to the growth of the E&O and Cyber team
- Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behavior in all activities
- 5+ year Cyber broking experience
- Strong communication; written and verbal
- P&C license mandatory, or ability to obtain
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top